When it comes to buying 35mm Film Developing Kit, you will find many brands selling the same product. And this will make you confused because you will not know which one of these products will meet your needs and desires. That’s why we have compiled the 10 best 35mm Film Developing Kit considering a lot of factors such as price, quality, durability, customer satisfaction, and many more. Hope you will find the right product for you. Let’s check it now.
Best 35mm Film Developing Kit
1 used from $110.19
- Package included: 1. Timer clock x1 2. Chemical bottle x3 (color in black or white, send in random.) 3. Large changing bag x1 4. 135 35mm acid-free archival storage page x5 and 120 acid-free archival storage page x5 5. Rubber gloves x3 6. Film canister opener x1 7. 120 135 developing tank with 2 spiral reels x1 8. 1000ml plastic measuring cup x2 9. 50ml plastic measuring cylinder x1 10. 25ml plastic measuring cylinder x1 11. Film Clip x5 12. Thermometer stirrer x1 13. 10x loupe magnifier
- The developing tank and spirals can be accommodated the 2 rolls of 135/35mm films at a time or 1 roll of 120 film, made of unbreakable plastic, the spiral reels compatible with Paterson and other tanks on the market.
- The timer clock have 3 independent channels can be started independently or simultaneously, clock in HR/MIN/SEC, AM/PM format. timer not include battery
- The chemical bottle have wide bottle mouth, suitable for all photographic chemicals including developer, stopper and fixer. The 10x magnifier loupe, it's more clear, high contrast, and let you see more details.
- Note: Thermometer not include battery. these darkroom kit suitable for photography foundation buyer but it also suitable for beginner if you don't know how to use these darkroom kit please contact us, we will do my best to help you, we already equip correspond instruction for developing tank.
- 1 Liter Kit contains:
- Developer-66.3 grams
- Blix A-161 grams
- Blix B-82 grams
- Stabilizer-4.99 grams
|Part Number||SST235 - 10114|
- Exclusive Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
- Paterson Universal Tank takes two 35mm film, or a single 120/220 film
5 used from $99.99
- FILM TO JPEG IN SECONDS – Powerful 14/22MP KODAK Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives & Slides to JPEG Digital Files - NOTE; THE SCANZA WILL NOT CONVERT FILMS OTHER THEN 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives
- LARGE, BRIGHT 3.5” TFT LCD – High Definition Built-In Color Display Features Adjustable Brightness & Convenient Tilt for Easy Operation & Image Viewing
- AN ADAPTER FOR EVERYTHING – Unit Arrives w/Multiple Film Inserts & Adapters for Fast, Flexible Operation; Big One-Touch Buttons Allow for One-Step Scan & Save
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE – Includes Helpful Tray & Insert Directory; Easily Edit Image RGB & Resolution, Browse Gallery [SD Card NOT Included, supports up to 128GB] & More
- CABLES & EXTRAS INCLUDED – Mac & PC Compatible Converter Comes w/USB Power Cable, HDMI Cable, AC Adapter, Video Cable & FREE Film Cleaning Brush. Use the included brush to also clean the light box of dust and speckles, to avoid marks on the scanned images.
- For processing any color negative (C-41) film
- Easy to mix liquid chemicals to make 1 quart (just combine 3 parts with water)
- 2 bath kit (just like most black and white processing)
- No special processor needed (use standard processing tanks and reels)
- Flexible processing temperatures
- Package included: 120 135 developing tank with 2 spiral reels x1 + Chemical bottle x3 color in black + Rubber gloves x2 + 1000ml plastic measuring cup x2 + 50ml plastic measuring cylinder x1 + 25ml plastic measuring cylinder x1
- Design for 120 135 film processing and developing.
- Developing Tank come with 120 135 spiral reel , which can processing 2x rolls of 35 film or 1x roll of 120 film at same time, make of unbreakable plastic, heat resistant, waterproof.
- The chemical bottle have wide bottle mouth, suitable for all photographic chemicals including developer, stopper and fixer. Accurate calibration of measuring cup and cylinder.
- Brand: eTone
- Features: LAB-BOX is a multi-format tank that allows developing film from start to end, in full daylight, bypassing the need to load the rolls in the dark
- Universal and Modular: With one tank it is possible to develop both 135 and 120 film rolls, simply by switching the loading module
- Compact and Portable: The tank features a compact design that allows for easy carrying, in a bag or a backpack
- Quick and Easy: Film rolls can be loaded and developed in daylight, through an intuitive and simple process
- Versatile and Professional: Perfectly suitable for beginners, but will also meet the needs of more experienced photographers, offering the possibility to experiment with different developing processes
- 【ALL-IN-ONE FILM SCANNER】 DigitNow film scanner is designed with scanning instant capturing technology digitizes instant preview and resolution, brightness, coloration & editing your photos. Slide viewer converts 35mm, 110 Film, 126KPK and Super 8 negatives & 135/126/110 slides into high-resolution 22MP digital JPEG files.
- 【4.3” LCD DISPLAY SCREEN】The photo scanner has a high definition built-In large 4.3" LCD screen display helps you operate the negative scanner, instantly previewing and edit images easily. Simple setup for the frustration-free operation to effortlessly scan your photos in less than 3 seconds each with the included fast-loading film trays.
- 【QUICK-FEEDING TRAYS & CONVENIENT ACCESSORIES】 Easy-load film trays allow for continuous loading negatives or slides, making scanning efficient! The film scanner package includes a Positive film holder, 110 Positive film holder, 110 negative film holder, Super8 clip, 135 film holder, USB cable, Cleaning brush and user manual.
- 【MULTIPLE VIEWING OPTIONS】No computer software is needed. Just connect the USB port, you will see colorful JPEG on the PC screen. The 35mm film scanner package included a USB cable for easily connects to any Windows PC or Mac, or offload images or view on TV (TV cable not included).
- 【128G CAPACITY SD CARD SLOT】All images are saved into their internal memory or direct to an expandable SD memory card (128GB Max, but SD card is not included). You'll be able to scan and save a lifetime of old photos to digital.
- Converts 35mm/135, 110, 126Kpk and super 8 films, slides & negatives into digital JPEG format within 2 seconds.
- Stand-Alone and no computer required, tranfers your old film/slides to Color or Black&White picture in SD card(up to 32GB, not included) and supports to adjust the brightness or color of image.
- With software interpolation, digitized photo quality up to 22 megapixels
- Mac & PC compatible, transfers High resolution Images to your computer, laptop, smartphone and tablet
- View the scanned photos directly on integrated 2. 4” color LCD screen, or connect it to TV for larger screen display. Easy to operate for elderly.
Quality is an important factor when buying a product even if the product has distinctive highlights, but its quality is failing and poor then, that product is not suitable and not the right choice. Here, we collected the top 10 35mm Film Developing Kit with their features and based on research and other factors, and each one of them has high quality and buyers shared a high level of satisfaction through their use of these products.
Thank you for choosing to look through our article. Don’t forget to click the product link on Amazon so you can have the product you love in the shortest amount of time. Hopefully, you can find the product that best suits you.
Duckshockeyshop.com is converted into one of the major platforms for buyers over the internet. It is continually growing and looking forward to being the most ingenious platform in this industry. We absolutely assemble and make an individualistic option when choosing products. We take many factors and features into consideration.
Duckshockeyshop.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.