When it comes to buying Gorkhali Khukuri, you will find many brands selling the same product. And this will make you confused because you will not know which one of these products will meet your needs and desires. That’s why we have compiled the 10 best Gorkhali Khukuri considering a lot of factors such as price, quality, durability, customer satisfaction, and many more. Hope you will find the right product for you. Let’s check it now.
Best Gorkhali Khukuri
- 21" Traditional Sirupate 2 Chira Khukuri
- Gurkha Authentic 21 Inch Full Tang/Blade, 7-8 inch Handel/sheath Total 29 Inch Large incudes khukuri Directly Imported From Official Supplier to the QT Shopping Based in Texas, Also a Manufacturer in Nepal
- Made of highly Graded Carbon Steel 5160 (Car or Truck Spring), This is the outdoor or jungle knife for bone chopping and good for camping. It weighs about 3.6 - 3.9 lbs with Sheath - It comes with two small utility knives called Karda (Sharp) and Chakmak (blunt).
- Handmade Kukri Khukuri by "Bishwakarmas" (Born khukuri Makers) using the top quality materials in a very traditional way with predictable tools
- Unpolished blade, sharp edge, tail tang rosewood handle, Water Buffalo leather sheath. Razor Sharp blade, Easy to sharp, Balance water tempered.
- 21” Blade and 7-8" Rosewood handle and Leather Sheath took additional 1 inch, Overall length 29 Inches. Blade Thickness about 14mm at Spine - Also, We do sell Display Kukri Stand Separately - Find with QT S or Gurkha Kukri Wooden Stand
- Hand-Hammered Historical Iraqi Kukri Handmade by ESK is a multiple function knife mainly used for camping or hunting. Great chopping on sharpness
- Hand forge by the Kami/Biswakarma castes who are the traditional inheritors of the art of kukri-making. It is handmade using the top-quality materials in a very traditional way with predictable tools
- 10 Inch Blade made of High graded Carbon Steel with 5 Inch Rosewood handle and Thickness about 9 mm Spine. The sheath is made of Buffalo Leather
- Very Sharp or easy to sharp as it made of Highly Graded carbon steel (Steel 5160, car spring or railway track). It's comes with 2 small utilities knives (Karda & Chakmak).
- Razor Sharp blade, Easy to sharp. It is durable for heavy use. Handmade Knife, Great for Heavy duty outdoor works, ESK Kukri House in Nepal
- Official Issued -Genuine Nepalese Kukri Knife - 11" Blade World War II Hihgly Polished Kukri - Handmade by GK&CO. Kukri House in Nepal.
- 11 Inches (25.4cm) Handmade, Highly Grade Carbon Steel, High- Polished Blade. 5 Inches (12.7cm) Rat Tail- tang gripper handle made of Buffalo Horn. Cotton Covered in Buffalo Leather. 1200grams) Approx, Blade and Sheath.
- Very Sharp or easy to sharp as its made of carbon steel (car spring or railway track). It's comes with 2 small utilities knives (Karda & Chakmak).
- High-polished, water-tempered blade. the sheath is made out of water buffalo hide (leather); covered in soft cotton wood.
- Handforge by the Kami/Biswakarma castes who are the traditional inheritors of the art of kukri-making. It is handmade using the top quality materials in a very traditional way with predictable tools.
- Powerful Cutting: Kukri blade style provides powerful cutting
- Strong And Durable: 65 mn carbon steel is tough and holds and edge well
- Secure And Comfortable: Injection molded handle with texture for grip
- Designed by Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details
- Game knife set includes: 12" Boning Knife; 9-1/2" Gut-Hook Skinner; 8-1/2" Hawkbill blade knife; 8-1/2" Caping Knife; 12" Gut-Hook Butcher Axe; 10-1/2" Skinning Cleaver; 8-1/2" Bone Saw; Ribcage Spreader (6-7/8" to 12"); 9-1/4" Game Shear; 11-7/8" * 7-7/8" Cutting Board; Knife and Shear Sharpener; Cleaning Gloves.
- Materials and Designs: Handles are all in black-and-blue camo colours with ergonomic materials for concealing and non-slip purposes. Handles and blades are manufactured in great balance in multiple practices. Blades are made of 5cr15 steel and have experienced 5 times heat-treated tests to ensure their hardness and durability.
- Portable and organized: Our knife set almost has all the tools and knives you need for the game, you can take the set everywhere you go and keep them all in case.
- Warm notice: All tools should be kept in place for safe use. Always be aware of the blades while in use. Clean the knives after use is necessary for the long run.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We provided a solid warranty and friendly 24/7 customer service to make sure your purchase was worry-free.
- Decoart prep/finish Americana dura clear varnish high gloss 2oz.
- Decoart prep & finishes are designed to give your craft projects that special finished look.
- Can be used on wood, plaster, tin, resins, ceramic bisque, papier mache, terra cotta and plastic.
- Forms a weatherproof, protective seal on both indoor and outdoor surfaces. Protects surfaces from chemicals such as alcohol and resists water stains or rings.
- 10 piece brush set. Various sizes and shapes to apply your DuraClear.
- Full-length 13.3-inch, blade length 8.3-inch,blade thickness 5/32 inch, weight 14.3 ounces
- Made of high-quality SUS420J2 stainless steel, the blade surface is mirror-finished, with strong rust resistance, good sharpness and hardness
- The handle is made of natural rosewood, which is comfortable and firm to hold, with good shock absorption effect, beautiful and noble
- Equipped with a solid nylon sheath, it can be taken out from both sides and carried safely and conveniently
- Avoid long-term soaking in water, if your knife has any defects in use, please contact us, we will sincerely provide you with good service
- This Gurkha Authentic Kukri is one of most Popular and demanding since the kukri featured with the shape of blade used in Burma and Malaya Jungle during World War II by the “Gurkhas” Nepal Army
- Gurkha Authentic Survivals Historical Kukri 11" Blade World War II Kukri Full Tang Blade and Rosewood Handle Khukuri knife 100 % Handmade, hand forger, hand-hammered by Genuine Kukri maker famous & very skilled "Bishwakarmas" (Kaami or blacksmith cast) using very high quality materials in a very traditional way at Local Community small small Factory in Nepal.
- This Gurkha historical Kukri Made using of highly Quality Carbon Steel 5160 (Car or Truck Spring), this is the Survival, outdoor or jungle knife or for bone chopping and good for camping. Approx. weighs about 1.8 lbs or 800 grams including Sheath comes with two small utility knives “Karda and Chakmak.
- 11" Sharp Blade with about 5.5" Dark Rosewood Handle, Overall length 17" Thickness about 3/8" at Spine- highly polished, sharp edge, full tang, Great for Tactical or Heavy duty outdoor work.
- Hardness of Blade: Spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring
- Crafted from the highest quality materials
- Built for performance and durability
- Made in El Salvador
Quality is an important factor when buying a product even if the product has distinctive highlights, but its quality is failing and poor then, that product is not suitable and not the right choice. Here, we collected the top 10 Gorkhali Khukuri with their features and based on research and other factors, and each one of them has high quality and buyers shared a high level of satisfaction through their use of these products.
Thank you for choosing to look through our article. Don’t forget to click the product link on Amazon so you can have the product you love in the shortest amount of time. Hopefully, you can find the product that best suits you.
Duckshockeyshop.com is converted into one of the major platforms for buyers over the internet. It is continually growing and looking forward to being the most ingenious platform in this industry. We absolutely assemble and make an individualistic option when choosing products. We take many factors and features into consideration.
Duckshockeyshop.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.