When it comes to buying Laser Receiver, you will find many brands selling the same product. And this will make you confused because you will not know which one of these products will meet your needs and desires. That’s why we have compiled the 10 best Laser Receiver considering a lot of factors such as price, quality, durability, customer satisfaction, and many more. Hope you will find the right product for you. Let’s check it now.
Best Laser Receiver
1 used from $450.48
- Highly versatile laser receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications; Designed for all concrete, general construction and site preparation applications
- The HL700 accurately measures elevations across the site and can be used with most red beam rotating lasers; use as a handheld or rod mounted receiver for a wide range of applications
- Provides digital readout of elevation with a numeric display of +/- 2 in (+/- 5 cm) on the large front and rear LCDs, showing exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade
- Accurate measurements are made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity; User selects units of measure displayed in mm, cm, ft, in or fractional inches
- A 5 inch (12.7 cm) reception height, more than double the industry standard, allows quick acquisition of the laser beam; An anti-strobe sensor prevents false readings from site strobe lights
- Machine mounted display receiver can be used on small grading and excavating equipment, as well as a traditional laser receiver mounted to a grade rod; Kit includes C70 Grade Rod Clamp, C71 Magnetic Mount, 3x AA Alkaline Batteries, and User Guide
- Patented laser reception technology provides more accurate and more consistent readings than traditional methods and has fewer electronic components resulting in the most rugged, accurate and reliable laser receivers available
- Red, green, blue LED arrows are super bright and visible at long range and in all dark or low light conditions
- Six levels of sensitivity (accuracy) offer maximum flexibility to meet jobsite requirements, from rough grading to fine grade checking. Digital readout provides the exact distance from on-grade numerically and has a working radius of 1500 ft (460 m)
- Ideal for entry-level machine grade display, specifically on mini-excavators and backhoes. Provides instant grade information to the operator and eliminates the need for a rod man in the trench.
- ACCURACY: The Bosch LR1 Red Beam Rotary Laser Receiver increases rotary laser detection up to 650 feet within an accuracy of +/-1 mm / +/- 3 mm.
- EASY-TO-USE: With a dual-sided LCD display, the LR1 allows for easy visual readouts on both sides of the laser receiver.
- ATTACHABLE: The Bosch LR1 includes built-in heavy duty magnets for secure attachment to metal surfaces and convenient rotary laser detection at greater distances.
- CLEAR READOUTS: The LCD arrow display and selectable audio signal give clear high/low on-grade position indication.
- COMPATIBLE: The Bosch LR1 Red Beam Rotary Laser Receiver works with Bosch models GRL 400 H, GRL 300 HV, GRL 245 HVCK
- HR320 laser receiver has a 5 channel LCD directional arrows on the front and back and two on-grade sensitivity settings
- Two on-grade sensitivity settings - fine and coarse - meet various jobsite requirements
- Includes a C59 rod clamp with a snap-in feature for quick switching between rod mounted and handheld job applications. The on-grade position aligns with the top edge of the clamp.
- Loud 100 decibel speaker is designed to be heard on noisy construction sites and has three adjustable speaker levels - loud, low, and off
- Receiver’s housing and battery compartment are IP67 waterproof, protected against moisture and dust, and tool withstands drops up to 5 ft (1.5 m)
- ⚠【HUEPAR DEDICATED RECEIVER】- Huepar LR-5RG receiver can ONLY be used with Huepar Line Laser Levels that have Pulse Mode Function‼ Please note the the receiver can NOT be used with Rotary Laser Level‼ And the receiver can NOT be used with Huepr 9011G&9211G laser level‼ It is recommended to use the detector in accompany with Huepar 901CG/902CG, BOX-1G/R, 8211G, 621CG/R, 622CG/R, 602CG/R, 603CG/R, GF360G/R, etc. Can also be used with Tacklife SC-L03 / SC-L04 Laser Level.
- ⚠【AVAILABLE FOR RED AND GREEN PULSE LASER】- It is NECESSARY to Turn ON the Pulse Mode of the Laser Level when using with Huepar LR-5RG laser receiver‼ The receiver allows detection of Red and Green pulse laser beams in difficult light conditions, distances up to 200 feet.
- ⭐【Large Reception Window & Dual LCD Display】- Large reception window of 2 inches and optical and acoustic signals help to locate the laser plane quickly and accurately. Dual LCD displays for easy visual readout on both sides of the receiver. LCD backlight provides a clear look even in low light conditions. Adjust the height until the horizontal datum line and the arrow disappear on the LCD display.
- ⭐【PRECISE OPTICAL AND ACOUSTIC SIGNALS】- This laser receiver features a user-friendly interface and is smart in its simple design. Optical and acoustic signals help to locate the laser plane quickly and accurately. The LED indicator provides a clear and accurate signal. Beep sounds will remind you when you find the target.
- ⭐【LONG BATTERY LIFE AND CLAMP HOLDER】- The receiver comes with 2 x AA battery, providing you with about 20 working hours. There is also an automatic shut-off feature that power down the device after about 10 minutes of being idle to extend battery life. The attached heavy-duty clamp makes it easy to mount the detector to a rod or other target point.
- Advanced Line Laser Receiver design – extends the working range of select Bosch line laser tools to longer distances and outdoor conditions, plus provides audio indicator, an easy-to-use mounting bracket and robust magnets
- Extends working range – detects lines from Bosch GLL3-330GC or GLL3-330C up to 330 Ft. diameter, the GLL3-300 up to 300 Ft diameter, GCL100-80C or GCL100-80CG and the GCL2-160 up to 165 Ft.
- Dual compatibility – works with red and green beam lasers
- Works outdoors – detects lines in bright conditions, with an oversized receiver for fast reception and finding the centerline
- Backlit oversized LCD screen – for easier beam detection, even in dark or outdoor work areas
- DIGITAL LASER RECEIVER: HL450 Laserometer is an easy-to-use tool that accurately measures elevations across the site, and is ideal for use with any rotating transmitter
- DETECTS ON-GRADE ELEVATION: Digital Readout of Elevation allows faster readings by displaying the exact numerical distance from grade, eliminating the need to move the receiver to get to “on-grade”
- ELIMINATES PHANTOM STRIKES: Anti-Strobe Sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver and eliminates phantom strikes for easier identification of true laser beam signals
- FASTER READING TIMES: Large reception height allows faster readings by acquiring the beam quickly and makes it easier to stay in the beam; Includes C45 rod clamp
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Durable construction makes your device less susceptible to damage or needing service requirements after accidental drop; Dimensions (L x W x H): 10 x 10 x 5 inches
- ✔️HUEPAR DEDICATED RECEIVER- Huepar LR-6RG receiver can ONLY be used with Huepar Line Laser Levels that feature Pulse Mode Function. Please pay attention to that this receiver can NOT be used with Rotary Laser Level. And the receiver can NOT be used with Huepr 9011G&9211G laser level. It is recommended to use in accompany with Huepar 902CG/901CG/8211G/BOX-1G/BOX-1R/GF360G/GF360R/622CG/622CR/621CG/621CR/603CG/603CR/602CG/602CR/DT03 Laser Level.
- ✔️AVAILABLE FOR RED AND GREEN PULSE LASER- It is necessary to Turn ON the Pulse Mode of the laser level when using with Huepar LR-6RG laser receiver. This receiver allows detection of Red and Green pulse laser beams in difficult light conditions, distances up to 200ft (60m).
- ✔️CLEAR MULTI-SIDED READOUTS- Ergonomic design with display on the front, side and back of receiver, offers easier visual readout. This unit is outfitted with a dual-sided Bubble Vial on both the front and top, in order to more accurately determine the level.
- ✔️PRECISE OPTICAL AND ACOUSTIC SIGNALS- This laser receiver features a user-friendly interface and is smart in its simple design. Optical and acoustic signals help to locate the laser plane quickly and accurately. The LED indicator provides a clear and accurate signal. Beep sounds will remind you when you find the target.
- ✔️LONG BATTERY LIFE AND CLAMP HOLDER- The receiver comes with a 9V dry battery, providing you with about 70 working hours. There is also an automatic shut-off feature that power down the device after about 8 minutes of being idle to extend battery life. The attached heavy-duty clamp makes it easy to mount the detector to a rod or other target point.
1 used from $579.00
- COMPREHENSIVE KIT: includes GRL900-20HV rotary laser, laser receiver, remote control, head unit case, 8ft. grade rod, wall mount, laser glasses, target card, and hard carrying case
- MULTIPLE HORIZONTAL APPLICATIONS: use for site preparation, stake-out for pouring concrete foundations/slabs, setting concrete forms for commercial or large residential construction, underground utility work including plumbing and more
- VERTICAL APPLICATIONS: provides a vertical beam and 90° point for wall layout, framing, windows and door installation, stud framing and more
- ELECTRONIC SELF-LEVELING: allows for easy setup and use on the job; mount threading is 5/8-11
- Class 2 laser product,
- ✔️ BETTER ACCURACY: AdirPro Rotary Laser Detector boasts a working range of 100 feet. With an accuracy of ±1/16 inches (1 mm) and ±1/8 inches (2.5 mm), it easily directs the user to position the laser higher or lower on a grade rod. This ensures an accurate level reading all the time.
- ✔️ EASY READING: Our Laser Receiver has a dual-sided LCD display with an adjustable backlight. It displays clear and accurate readouts of the elevation, grade sensitivity, and audio and battery status. It also comes with a built-in bubble level for added convenience.
- ✔️ LONG BATTERY LIFE: Featuring an auto-shutoff feature, this Laser Detector automatically powers off after 10 minutes of inactivity. This lets you extend the device's battery life. A 9V battery will give you approximately 40 working hours of continuous use.
- ✔️ WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Our Universal Rotary Laser Detector is compatible with any Red Rotary Lasers. It works in all lighting conditions, which makes it ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. It comes with a compatible rod mounting bracket with ¼” threading on the nut and screw.
- ✔️ ROBUST CONSTRUCTION: AdirPro 790-01 LDG-8 Universal Rotary Laser Detector boasts a heavy-duty build and construction with its hard plastic housing and rubber casing. It is IP55 dustproof and water jet resistant – making it ideal for all sites and weather conditions.
Quality is an important factor when buying a product even if the product has distinctive highlights, but its quality is failing and poor then, that product is not suitable and not the right choice. Here, we collected the top 10 Laser Receiver with their features and based on research and other factors, and each one of them has high quality and buyers shared a high level of satisfaction through their use of these products.
Thank you for choosing to look through our article. Don’t forget to click the product link on Amazon so you can have the product you love in the shortest amount of time. Hopefully, you can find the product that best suits you.
Duckshockeyshop.com is converted into one of the major platforms for buyers over the internet. It is continually growing and looking forward to being the most ingenious platform in this industry. We absolutely assemble and make an individualistic option when choosing products. We take many factors and features into consideration.
Duckshockeyshop.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.