When it comes to buying Prussian Blue Acrylic Paint, you will find many brands selling the same product. And this will make you confused because you will not know which one of these products will meet your needs and desires. That’s why we have compiled the 10 best Prussian Blue Acrylic Paint considering a lot of factors such as price, quality, durability, customer satisfaction, and many more. Hope you will find the right product for you. Let’s check it now.
Best Prussian Blue Acrylic Paint
- ARTIST GRADE: Heavy Body Highest Quality Raw Materials are selected to make our Acrylic paint set. They are uniquely formulated to ensure the best quality with a fantastic consistency for easy mixing and blending. Ideal for canvas painting, these colors won’t fade over time.
- Large Selection of Colors: Whether you’re new to acrylic painting or a seasoned artist, colors like Lemon Yellow, Phthalo Blue & Crimson Red will free your imagination.
- Safe to Use: NON-TOXIC & QUICK DRY. AP, ASTM D-4236 and EN71-3 (CE) certified. Great for creative adults, teens and kids.
- PERFECT GIFT: Adults and kids love the versatility of our acrylic painting set. Great for most surfaces including Wood,Glass, Stretched Canvas, card,plastic,Craft Foam,Ceramic,Decorative Wallpaper, Terracotta, Blackboard easel, Paper, Chalk Board And More.
- Gotideal Original, 100% SATISFACTION .
- Winsor & Newton Galeria Acrylic Colours are strong and vibrant with good covering power and a smooth, satin finish.
- Series: 1/Color Code: 541
- Permanence Rating: A - Permanent
- Transparency / Opacity: Semi-Opaque
- Lightfastness Rating: ASTM I - Excellent
- A very high level of lightfastness thanks to the use of pure and non-fading pigments. Even after several decades works of art retain their original color
- An exceptionally durable paint film (the binding agent consists of 100% acrylic resin), for an everlasting result
- Alkali resistant, consequently suitable for wall paintings. Ease of use
- The paint can be thinned easily with water
- Short drying time: thin films of paint dry within half an hour
- BASICS IS FOR ALL – from those new to painting to experienced artists. Ideal if you’re a beginner or on a budget. Perfect for underpainting or sketching if you’re a serious artist and for color scoping and exploration if you’re a creative professional.
- HIGHEST QUALITY PIGMENTS – All Liquitex paints use the highest quality pigments and rigorous manufacturing process. With BASICS, the only difference is a lower concentration of pigment than our professional paints.
- ECONOMICAL AND INTERMIXABLE – Push your budget harder with BASICS. Use on their own or combine together with professional materials. Perfect for everyday use, for sketching out preliminary ideas, or for underpainting your final paint application
- ARCHIVAL QUALITY – As with all Liquitex paints, the pigments have passed extensive tests for lightfastness. Your work will have the greatest archival permanence possible, withstanding color shifting or fading to stay vibrant and true.
- SAFE - BASICS acrylics are safe for you to use. All colors hold the Approved Product seal from the Art and Creative Materials Institute and are ideal for studio and educational use.
- PURE PIGMENTS - Heavy Body Acrylic is known for its rich, permanent color. Our chemists use the latest basket bead-mill technology to bring out the best in every pigment. Tiny reinforced ceramic beads give fine dispersion, great color development, strength and brightness.
- HIGH VISCOSITY - This is our highest viscosity paint. Good surface drag gives excellent handling and blending characteristics, with increased open-working time. Never too slippery, or too sticky. Heavy Body Acrylic delivers intense color in the ideal consistency for a range of techniques.
- VERSATILE - The low-odor acrylic resin base in Heavy Body represents the latest in acrylic resin technology, giving you increased open time and colors of great clarity and vibrancy, with minimal wet-to-dry shift. The paint film is highly flexible, durable, non-yellowing, UV-resistant and water-resistant when dry.
- NON-CRACKING - A flexible, crack-free result. Even when you go in thick. Impasto and 3D applications dry without fracturing due to advanced acrylic technology which brings flexibility to the paint film. Giving you a durable, noncracking finish.
- ARCHIVAL QUALITY - On a client’s wall. In a gallery. Your work needs to stay as you intended. The pigments in Heavy Body are lightfast. This means your work will have the greatest archival permanence possible – at least 50 years+ in gallery conditions – with no color shifting or fading, to stay vibrant and true.
- Golden Heavy Body Acrylics are known to have a smooth, buttery consistency
- Golden Heavy Body Acrylics render excellent permanency and lightfastness
- No fillers, extenders, opacifiers, toners or dyes added
- Each color is formulated depending on the nature of the pigment
- 5 ounce tube, Historical Prussian Blue Hue
- Vivid, Acrylic Color: Whether you’re new to acrylic painting or a seasoned artist, this acrylic color will set fire to your imagination.
- Rich, Vivid Pigment: Your Premium Acrylic Paint features a smooth, highly pigmented color that produces true, consistent shades. Ideal for canvas painting, these colors won’t fade over time.
- Certified Safe & Non-Toxic: No need to worry about toxicity with our Metallic Acrylic Paint. It's ACMI-certified safe for your complete peace of mind. Great for creative adults, teens and kids.
- Designed and Created by Artists: Here at Arteza, we are passionate about creating products that inspire. For us, art is an expression of the human experience. That’s why we work to make our art supplies accessible to all people.
- We Care About Our Customers: We want to ensure you have a great experience with our products because we truly care about our customers. Our team strives to create products we’re proud of. If you have any issues with our products, please reach out and we’ll make it right.
- Golden Fluid colors have the same intensity of Heavy Body Acrylics
- But with an even, flowing characteristic
- Ideal for dry brushing, fine details, pouring, spraying, staining
- Can be mixed with other acrylics
- 4 ounce bottle, Prussian Blue Hue
- Ideal for spraying, brushing, and staining
- Excellent for fabric application
- Result offers fine dispersion, high tinting strength, durability and flexibility
- Bottle contains 1 ounce of acrylic paint
- Thick, creamy with satin finish; Good pigment load
- Retains peaks and brush strokes; Ideal for learning color theory and color mixing
- Includes 4-oz / 118ml tube of acrylic paint
- Intermixable with Liquitex Professional Acrylic Paint Colors and Mediums.
- Conforms to ASTM D4236; Safe for educational use
Quality is an important factor when buying a product even if the product has distinctive highlights, but its quality is failing and poor then, that product is not suitable and not the right choice. Here, we collected the top 10 Prussian Blue Acrylic Paint with their features and based on research and other factors, and each one of them has high quality and buyers shared a high level of satisfaction through their use of these products.
Thank you for choosing to look through our article. Don’t forget to click the product link on Amazon so you can have the product you love in the shortest amount of time. Hopefully, you can find the product that best suits you.
Duckshockeyshop.com is converted into one of the major platforms for buyers over the internet. It is continually growing and looking forward to being the most ingenious platform in this industry. We absolutely assemble and make an individualistic option when choosing products. We take many factors and features into consideration.
Duckshockeyshop.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.