When it comes to buying Radon Sensor Arduino, you will find many brands selling the same product. And this will make you confused because you will not know which one of these products will meet your needs and desires. That’s why we have compiled the 10 best Radon Sensor Arduino considering a lot of factors such as price, quality, durability, customer satisfaction, and many more. Hope you will find the right product for you. Let’s check it now.
Best Radon Sensor Arduino
- High quality dual panel design with power indicator and TTL signal output indication.
- TTL output valid signal is low level, (output low signal light, which can be accessed microcontroller IO port).
- Analog output with increasing concentration, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
- A hazardous gas detection apparatus for the family, the environment. Suitable for ammonia, aromatic compounds, sulfur, benzene vapor, and other gases harmful gas detection. Gas-sensitive element test concentration range: 10 to 1000ppm.
- Long service life, stable and reliable. Has fast response and recovery features.
- Gas Sensor Kit
- MQ-2 MQ-3 MQ-4 MQ-5 MQ-6 MQ-7 MQ-8 MQ-9 MQ-135 Sensor Module ,Each of Them 1PCS, total 9PCS
5 used from $149.95
- RELIABLE RADON RESULTS: As radon levels fluctuate daily, continuous long-term measuring is necessary. Airthings Wave Plus measures radon accurately and reliably
- CLEAN AIR SENSORS: Radon, Carbon Dioxide (CO2), toxins and chemicals (Total VOCs), humidity, temperature and air pressure sensors allow you to gain full visibility into six key indoor air factors
- EASY AND CLEAR RESULTS: Connect via Bluetooth to the Airthings App or log in to the Airthings Dashboard online for detailed insights into your air
- POLLEN LEVELS : Live and local pollen data right in your Airthings App
- EASY: Simply wave in front of the device to receive a color-coded visual indication of the overall air quality: Green (Good), Yellow (Fair), Red (Poor)
- FIRST RESULT IN MINUTES : First radon level reading in just 10 minutes after power up ; The advantage is that you can know your indoor radon levels in a short time
- AN ACCURATE RADON MONITOR FOR YOUR HOME: Radon counting sensitivity of 30 counts per hour per picocuries per liter enables an accurate measurement of indoor radon levels
- WI-FI CONNECTED WITH SMARTPHONE APP : Connects with your existing home Wi-Fi router and monitor your home’s radon levels from anywhere, anytime ; Results are delivered securely only to your smartphone app and alerts and share notifications if radon levels go above your comfort level, Wi-Fi connectivity is required for using this device
- COMPACT CUBE DESIGN : Small enough to place anywhere within your home providing visual indication of radon levels using a color-coded LED on the front side
- WHAT YOU GET: EcoQube, User Guide, Power cable, Power adapter, customer support via email & 12 months limited warranty
- The silicon gas sensor chip structure consists of a precision micromechanical diaphragm and an embedded heating resistor with the sensing layer at the top. Three separate gas sensing elements are integrated. He can detect automobile exhaust, industrial and agricultural waste gas in harsh environments.
- Module supply voltage: DC4.9V~5.1V
- Working environment temperature and humidity: -30~85 degree 5~95%RH
- Module size: 16.9mm*14.1mm*3.2mm with two M3 mounting holes
- MICS-6814 Air Quality Sensor Module
- Module supply voltage: DC4.9V-5.1V
- Working environment temperature and humidity: -30 ° C - 85 ° C , 5 - 95% RH
- Detectable Gas Range:Propane C3H8 >1000ppm , Iso-butane C4H10 >1000ppm
- Detectable Gas Range: Hydrogen H2 1 – 1000ppm , Ammonia NH3 1 – 500ppm ,Methane CH4 >1000ppm
- Detectable Gas Range: Carbon monoxide CO 1 – 1000ppm , Nitrogen dioxide NO2 0.05 – 10ppm ,Ethanol C2H5OH 10 – 500ppm
- CO detector alerts with a loud 85dB warning signal indicating dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in your home
- Plug-in that still works during a power failure - 2-AA batteries (included) provide backup for your CO alarm in the event of a power outage
- Easy & quick installation - plugs into any standard AC wall outlet
- Purchase multiple alarms for whole-home detection - place 1 carbon monoxide detector on each level of your home & outside each sleeping area to help protect against poisonous CO gas
- Kidde is the #1 most installed fire safety brand in North America* - and a trusted leader in fire safety for more than 100 years
- The SGP40 VOC Sensor is a digital VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) sensor module which incorporates SGP40, designed for air quality monitoring. It can be used to measure fire coal, natural gas emissions, cigarette/cooking smoke, and emissions from constructing activity, decoration material, furnitures, home appliances, then generate digital signals for triggering air treatment devices.
- The SGP40 VOC Sensor is small in size for easy integration into air treatment devices and air quality monitors, definitely an ideal choice for learning air quality monitoring.
- Incorporates SGP40, for measuring 0 ~ 1000 ppm of ethanol equivalents. Features humidity-compensation and low-heat-dissipation, providing outstanding performance on sorts of environments.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V operating voltage. Digital I2C output, less interference. I2C control interface: supports host boards including Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32...
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32).
- It Change To Product model number: MH-Z19B
- Gas Detection: Carbon Dioxide
- Analog output (DAC) (default 0.4~2V) (0~3V range configurable)
- Supply voltage: 4.5~5.5V DC,average current:
- use: >5 years
- Working voltage: DC 5V; With signal output indicator light;
- With a long service life and reliable stability;Quick response and recovery characteristics;
- The analog output and increased with the increase of concentration, the higher the concentration higher voltage
- For harmful gas family, environment detection device, is suitable for the detection of the ammonia, aromatic compounds, sulfide, benzene vapor, smoke and other harmful gas, gas sensitive element concentration range: 10 to 1000ppm provides reference cases.
- Package Includes: MQ-2 Smoke Sensor,MQ-3 Alcohol Sensor,MQ-4 Methane Sensor,MQ-5 LPG Natural Gas City Gas Sensor,MQ-6 isobutane propane sensor,MQ-7 Carbon Monoxide Sensor Module,MQ-8 hydrogen sensor,MQ-9 Carbon Monoxide Combustible Gas Sensor,MQ-135 air quality detection sensor
Quality is an important factor when buying a product even if the product has distinctive highlights, but its quality is failing and poor then, that product is not suitable and not the right choice. Here, we collected the top 10 Radon Sensor Arduino with their features and based on research and other factors, and each one of them has high quality and buyers shared a high level of satisfaction through their use of these products.
Thank you for choosing to look through our article. Don’t forget to click the product link on Amazon so you can have the product you love in the shortest amount of time. Hopefully, you can find the product that best suits you.
Duckshockeyshop.com is converted into one of the major platforms for buyers over the internet. It is continually growing and looking forward to being the most ingenious platform in this industry. We absolutely assemble and make an individualistic option when choosing products. We take many factors and features into consideration.
Duckshockeyshop.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.