When it comes to buying Sony Nex Macro Lenses, you will find many brands selling the same product. And this will make you confused because you will not know which one of these products will meet your needs and desires. That’s why we have compiled the 10 best Sony Nex Macro Lenses considering a lot of factors such as price, quality, durability, customer satisfaction, and many more. Hope you will find the right product for you. Let’s check it now.
Best Sony Nex Macro Lenses
- Lens structure: 5 groups 6 slices
- Minimum aperture: f22 ; Filter diameter: 49mm
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable "M mode " or "Release without lens" in the setting of camera
- Super multi-coated / Angle: Diagonal 44.2° Horizontal 36.3° Vertical 23°
- The lens can be also used on Sony E-mount full frame cameras but needs to set the camera to APS-C mode, otherwise, there is vignetting
- World's only Microscopic Camera Lens.
- Magnifies 4X to 5X.
- Built in 5500K LED Illumination.
- Use for still and video
- Made of Metal. This Macro Extension Tube for Sony NEX E-mount digital cameras is composed of 3 extension tubes - 7mm, 14mm, 28mm and male and female adapters. Mount the tubes between lens and camera body to get your choice of macro ranges.
- It can be used in any combination or individually to obtain the exact magnification you need to capture the perfect macro shot. The longer the tube length the closer the lens can focus.
- Use this set with your normal lens and you will get the quality, which is as good as the original lens and the size, sharpness and versatility is perfect for the macro and close-up pictures.
- Compatible with: Sony NEX-3 NEX-3C NEX-3N NEX-5 NEX-5C NEX-5N NEX-5R NEX5T NEX6 NEX7 NEX-F3 a6500 a6300 a6000 a5100 a5000 a3500 a3000 Alpha A7 A7R A7S & A7II A7RII A7SII NEX-VG10 VG20
- Note: There are no electrical contacts in the extension tubes. You need to use manual focus and manual exposure while shooting.Exposure has to be adjusted manually. Aperture control is not available if you use a lens which does not allow you to manually adjust the aperture (without an aperture ring).
- Compatible with Sony E mount camera,such as A7 A7III A7RIII A7RII A7S A6500 A6300 A6000 NEX-7 NEX-5N etc
- The AF Extension Tube Set can transform your Lens into a Macro Lens. It moves the lens from the film or digital sensor. The closer the focus is, the greater the magnification
- The extension tube does not affect image quality as there is no optics inside. In comparison, a close up filter is often blamed for degrading the quality of image
- Tube Lengths: (1) 10mm.(2) 16mm. Macro extension tube can be used alone or in superimposed
- It is with electronic contacts, which make it support automatic focusing,automatic exposure,etc.It enables you to use all shooting modes of the camera,exposure compensation is required.
- Take out your lens from your camera body.
- Mount the adapter ring to your camera body.
- Reverse your lens with filter thread and screw it to the adapter ring until it is tight.
- Note: Autofocus,automatic diaphragm (AE metering),and other functions dependent on communication between camera body and lens will be disrupted with this reverse ring mounting on the camera body.
- To properly use this lens reverse adapter ring, you have to meet the below two conditions:
- MACRO EXTENSION TUBE: A good alternative to macro lenses for amateur and professional photographers who want to try macro shooting. Transform your Lens into a Macro Lens
- FUNCTION: Support Exact TTL Exposure and Auto-focus;Built-in Electronic Pins and internal driver
- 2 EXTENSION TUBES: 2 Piece Extension Tube Set, made of metal, icluding two tubes(10mm, 16mm), 3 different combinations
- COMPATIBILITY: This macro extension tube set is compatible with Sony NEX E-Mount Camera Such as a9 a7 a7II a7III a7RIII a7RII a7SII a6000 a6300 a6500
- CONVENIENT: Easy to use, simple to mount and dismount by quick release lock
- 【Large Aperture and Manual Focus】: The 60mm F2.8 II is F2.8-F22 wide aperture, allows you easily deliver a beautiful bokeh while the main subject remains sharp, 11 elements in 8 groups, 9 diaphragm blades, 1:1 maximum magnification
- 【New HOYA Lens】: The 60mm F2.8 II macro lens adopts Japanese HOYA Low Dispersion lenses to effectively improve the image quality and resolution, capture more vivid articles
- 【6.9" Minimum Focus Distance】: The minimum focusing distance is 175mm/6.9", easy to capture more unseen details during a macro photography shooting, good partner for portrait shooting
- 【Compact Size and Lightweight】: It weighs only 339g/12oz, 60x80.5mm/2.4x3.2" compact size, easy to carry and transport, also the equilavent focal length is 90mm in full-frame
- 【E-Mount lens】: Compatible with Sony E-Mount A6500 A6300 A6000 A5100 A5000 NEX-5K NEX-7 A7 Mark II Mark III Cameras(A7 series need switch to the APS-C format), VG10 VG20 VG30 EA50 Camcorders
14 used from $155.00
- Fixed 50mm mid-range telephoto focal length (35mm format equivalent: 75mm)
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.28 ft (0.39 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.16x, Focal-Length : 50 mm
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
- Large F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects
- Lens not Zoomable
- M42 Lens E Mount Macro Focusing Helicoid Tube, M42 Lens to Sony E-Mount Helicoid Adapter, allows M42 Screw Mount Lens (eg Pentax Super Takumar, Helios etc) to fit on E-mount camera body.
- Made with light-weight alloy
- This Helicoid tube offers a total of 32mm movement distance for Lens focusing. It can works as a standard M42 lens to E-Mount Adapter and allows M42 Lens Focus to Infinity.
- There is no electrical contacts in the adapter ring Automatic diaphragm auto-focusing or any other functions will not operated with using this adapter
- Compatible with Sony a7 a7r a7S II III IV a9 a9II a7c Alpha 1 NEX5T NEX-6 NEX-7 NEX-F3 a3000 a3500 a5000 a5100 a6000 a6300 a6400 a6500 a6600 ZV-E10 and new models.
- Manual Lens Adapter built-in Helicoid Macro Tube for Leica M LM, Zeiss ZM, Voigtlander VM mount Lens to Sony E-mount Camera
- Compatible Camera: Sony NEX-3, NEX-3C, NEX-3N, NEX-5, NEX-5C, NEX-5N, NEX-5R, NEX-5T, NEX-6, NEX-7, NEX-C3, NEX-F3, NEX-F3K, a3000, a3500, a5000, a5100, a6000, a6400, a6500, A7, A7R, A7S, A7 II, A7R II, A7S II, A7 III, A7R III, A9 and other E-mount camera.
- Compatible Camcorder: NEX-VG10, NEX-VG20, NEX-VG30, NEX-VG900, NEX-FS100, NEX-FS700, NEX-EA50, PXW-FS7, PXW-FS5, PXW-FS7 II.
- There are no electrical contacts in the adapter ring. Autofocus, automatic aperture and AE metering will be DISABLED. Exposure and focus has to be adjusted manually.
- Shoot with manual mode or aperture priority mode. Turn on "Release without lens" mode before use.
Quality is an important factor when buying a product even if the product has distinctive highlights, but its quality is failing and poor then, that product is not suitable and not the right choice. Here, we collected the top 10 Sony Nex Macro Lenses with their features and based on research and other factors, and each one of them has high quality and buyers shared a high level of satisfaction through their use of these products.
Thank you for choosing to look through our article. Don’t forget to click the product link on Amazon so you can have the product you love in the shortest amount of time. Hopefully, you can find the product that best suits you.
Duckshockeyshop.com is converted into one of the major platforms for buyers over the internet. It is continually growing and looking forward to being the most ingenious platform in this industry. We absolutely assemble and make an individualistic option when choosing products. We take many factors and features into consideration.
Duckshockeyshop.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.