When it comes to buying Usb Telescope Camera, you will find many brands selling the same product. And this will make you confused because you will not know which one of these products will meet your needs and desires. That’s why we have compiled the 10 best Usb Telescope Camera considering a lot of factors such as price, quality, durability, customer satisfaction, and many more. Hope you will find the right product for you. Let’s check it now.
Best Usb Telescope Camera
- Plug and play ;windows system needs to download Sharpcap Capture; Linux system needs to download AstroDMx Capture; Mac system needs to download oaCapture; Android system needs to download USB Camera. real time dynamic observation by crystal clear image
- Dark light compensation technology;greatly improve the camera's image clarity in low light conditions
- Record 2K video at high speed;up to 30 frames per second at 1920x1080 resolution
- Great for lunar and planetary shots;share the view of bright planets;the Moon and terrestrial targets;not suitable for deep space imaging
- It can connect a 1.25 inch filter and the filter thread is M28.5x0.6;the new SV105 adds filter threads and dust protection window
- Useful USB eyepiece camera allows you to transmit the real-time view through your telescope to a laptop or PC, and capture great digital movies and images.
- Share the view of planets, the moon, and terrestrial targets through your telescope with friends, family, and fellow astronomy enthusiasts.
- Great for lunar and planetary shots, but not suitable for deep space imaging.
- Fits into any 1.25-inch telescope focuser or 1.25-inch step-down adapter. It is a plug and play product for real-time data transmission to PC via USB port.
- This is a high performance web digital product guaranteed by our technology and quality. It has a high resolution and fast transmission rate, it is nice-looking and easy to carry.
- 【Application】Excellent for lunar and planetary shots, but not suitable for deep space images. Share the view of the planets, the moon and the terrestrial targets through your telescope with friends, family and fellow enthusiasts of astronomy.
- 【To Laptop / PC】The useful USB eye camera allows you to transmit the view in real time through your telescope to a laptop or PC, and capture excellent movies and digital images.
- 【For 1.25 in Adapter】Fits any 1.25-inch telescopic focuser or 1.25-inch reducer adapter.
- 【Tips】You can get the driver software used with the product from the customer service.
- 【Guarantee】 If you have any questions about the product, please contact us anytime. If you are completely dissatisfied with the item, we will offer you a replacement or a refund.
- Plug and play without driver;real-time dynamic observation by crystal clear image;the image sensor uses dark light compensation technology to greatly improve the camera's image clarity in low light conditions
- In MJPG video format;you can record video quickly and the frame rate up to 30FPS at 2K resolution 1920x1080; You can also choose YUV uncompressed video format;the speed will be 15FPS per second at 3264*2448 resolution
- SV205 camera allows you to capture a real-time video and transport to your laptop or PC; Share the view of bright planets; the Moon; and terrestrial targets through your computer with friends; family; and fellow astronomy enthusiasts
- This camera uses a 8M Pixel IMX179 imaging sensor with 1.4µmx1.4µm pixel size; this telescope camera uses an extremely sensitive 1/3.2" CMOS Color Image Sensor; the image is clear and the image quality is good
- The rewarding hobby of astrophotography;Great for lunar and planetary shots; machined aluminum 1.25" adapter barrel for direct threaded connection to almost any telescope
- Compact and highly sensitive 1.2-megapixel monochrome camera with 1/3” CMOS 1280x960 sensor perfect for autoguiding or planetary imaging
- Small 3.75-micron pixels, high peak QE of 75% and low read noise allows tight tracking of faint guide stars
- USB2.0 Type-C interface and ST4 port to connect directly to the autoguider port of a telescope mount
- Compact form factor with a diameter of 36mm lets you slip the camera into a 1.25” focuser; weighs just 60g (2.1oz); AR-coated protective window to maximize transmission and protect the sensor; includes M28.5X0.6 female thread for astronomy filters
- Software and drivers available from manufacturer's website
- Fun and useful USB Eyepiece Camera allows you to transmit the real-time view through your telescope to a laptop or PC, and capture great digital movies and images
- Share the view of bright planets, the Moon, and terrestrial targets through your telescope with friends, family, and fellow astronomy enthusiasts.
- An affordable introduction to the rewarding hobby of astrophotography. Great for lunar and planetary shots - not suitable for deep space imaging
- Very versatile - Fits into any 1.25-Inch telescope focuser or 1.25-Inch step-down adapter
- Includes Orion AmCap image video capture software - compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Operating Systems
- ZWO ASI120MC-S 1.2 megapixel color astronomy camera for capturing color images of the Moon, planets, brighter deep sky objects, and the Sun (with a safe solar filter, not included)
- Uses CMOS camera sensor with 1280x960 resolution; USB3.0 data transfer at up to 60 frames per second at maximum resolution and 254 frames per second minimum resolution; Also compatible with USB2.0 at reduced data transfer rates
- Compact, lightweight, and attractive red anodized CNC aluminum body stands up to heavy field use; Connects to 1.25” telescope focusers with included T-threaded 1.25” nosepiece
- Camera electronics draw power from your computer’s USB interface; All software and drivers are available from the manufacturer’s website; compatible with Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) XP and later
- Not compatible with MacOS
- BSI CMOS Sensor; This telescope camera uses an extremely sensitive back-illuminated CMOS sensor; IMX290 sensor has very high QE and very low (0.7e-) read noise; which improved sensitivity in the visible-light and near infrared light regions for industrial applications
- 128MB DDR Buffer;The benefit of the image buffer is that the memory will cache the image and transfer it to the computer when the USB interface is not busy or being interrupted;and the frame will not be lost or corrupted
- Any Area ROI Support;The SV305 astronomy camera has ROI function; A smaller region of interest (ROI) is read out from the sensor; leaving the image scale of the object being imaged unchanged; Allow arbitrary resolutions to be set
- SV305 camera support Windows system; Linux system; Mac OS system; and Raspberry Pi system; Windows Driver 1.3.7 version; Support ASCOM driver; PHD2 Guiding Software; Not support Phone system
- Long exposure can reach 30 minutes;high-speed;medium-speed;low-speed three output frame speeds are optional;matching different computer hardware to achieve a more suitable reception speed of the hardware. Meet the basic needs of astronomy enthusiasts for planetary photography
- ZWO ASI183MC-Pro cooled color astronomy camera for capturing high-resolution color images of deep-sky objects such as nebulae, supernova remnants, galaxies, and the Moon and Sun through a telescope on a motorized equatorial mount (solar imaging requires a solar filter, not included)
- Advanced CMOS sensor with 5496x3672 (20.1 megapixel) resolution and 2.4-micron pixel size to capture fine detail in astronomical objects; High quantum efficiency to help reduce exposure time; Integrated TEC cooling reduces sensor temperature to 40C-45C below ambient to enable low-noise imaging of fainter deep-sky objects
- Fast USB3.0 transfer at up to 19 frames per second at maximum resolution; 256MB DDR3 buffer for quick and stable data transfer and reduced amp glow; includes separate USB2.0 hub for powering accessories such as autoguiding camera and electronic focuser (not included)
- Compact, lightweight, and attractive red anodized CNC aluminum body stands up to heavy field use; Connects to 1.25” and 2” telescope focusers with included T-threaded 1.25” nosepiece and 2” adapter
- Camera electronics draw power from your computer’s USB3.0 interface, however a separate 12V@3A power supply (not included) is required to power the TEC cooler; All software and drivers are available from the manufacturer’s website; compatible with Mac OS X and Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) XP and later
- ST4 Guiding;SV305 Pro camera is designed with ST4 guiding port; Supporting the PHD2 software; and works with ASCOM plate form
- 1ms to 30min long exposure; Long exposure can reach 30 minutes;You can use it for planetary imaging; lunar and solar imaging and some bright deep space objects imaging
- Back-illuminated CMOS Sensor;The SV305 Pro uses an extremely sensitive IMX290 CMOS sensor; This sensor has very high QE and very low 0.7e- read noise; which improved sensitivity in the visible-light and near infrared light regions for industrial applications
- 128MB DDR Buffer;This buffer also allows a slower computer with USB 3.0 socket to capture every frame without loss even if the USB socket is occasionally busy with other peripherals; This buffer also makes it possible to run multiple cameras using one computer without USB transfer problems
- Any Area ROI Support; A smaller region of interest ROI is read out from the sensor; leaving the image scale of the object being imaged; unchanged; Allow arbitrary resolutions to be set
Quality is an important factor when buying a product even if the product has distinctive highlights, but its quality is failing and poor then, that product is not suitable and not the right choice. Here, we collected the top 10 Usb Telescope Camera with their features and based on research and other factors, and each one of them has high quality and buyers shared a high level of satisfaction through their use of these products.
Thank you for choosing to look through our article. Don’t forget to click the product link on Amazon so you can have the product you love in the shortest amount of time. Hopefully, you can find the product that best suits you.
Duckshockeyshop.com is converted into one of the major platforms for buyers over the internet. It is continually growing and looking forward to being the most ingenious platform in this industry. We absolutely assemble and make an individualistic option when choosing products. We take many factors and features into consideration.
Duckshockeyshop.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.